At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the general concepts and theories of management
- Understand the dimensions/measures of quality and the the underlying principles of quality
- Quality improvement methodologies
- Understand the value of management in the health service.
- Understand the application of management theories and principles
Duration: 4 Weeks | CPD Points: 12
Enroll in this course as a standalone.
Or enroll in this course as a part of the Management in Healthcare Program.