Technical Support Manager
Supervisor: Principal Consultant
Under the direction of the Principal Consultant, the Technical Support Manager will oversee the technical support unit, and provide the overall technical direction on IHC’s services. The Technical Support Manager will work in collaboration with the technical support team to ensure optimum standard and quality of our technical services.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall technical oversight on consultancy engagements including project design, development, and reviews of reports, proposals and other documents for client engagement.
- Required to apply significant knowledge of the industry trends and developments to improve service to clients.
- Quality assurance of all technical proposals, reports and client briefs.
- Represent IHC appropriately at various forum including conferences, meetings, etc.
- Support business development through identification of potential service delivery areas and development of successful proposals.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and developments.
- Provide supervisory oversight to the Technical Support unit.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A good knowledge of the Nigerian health service sector, including the cultural and political considerations around service delivery.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise.
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, self-reliant, results oriented and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, IHC’s board of directors, and staff.
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A medical or health-related degree with a relevant post-graduate qualification in management, public health or administration.
- At least 8 years’ experience in the Nigerian health sector with at least 5 years’ specific experience in consulting and being responsible for client deliverables.
- Evidence of health research experience.
Please send a detailed CV and cover letter justifying your eligibility for the position to email@example.com. Application closes two weeks following this publication.