Supervisor: Operations Officer II
Under the direction of the Operations Officer II, the Operations Assistant will provide support to the Operations Unit in the running of the Administrative and Financial components of the organization. The Operations Assistant will work in collaboration with the operations team to ensure optimum standard and quality of our services.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support administrative functions in the areas of:
- Procurement of office supplies.
- Collation and analysis of online staff time-sheet records periodically.
- Other basic computing activities when required
- Support financial functions in the areas of:
- Daily update of income and expense records in the petty cash book.
- Entries of data into quick-books accounting software periodically.
- Running of bank errands, payment of PAYE tax and pension fund.
- Preparation of invoices for clients and delivery when necessary.
- Prepare internal and client based budgets.
- Support the development of monthly financial report.
- Support travel retirement to client on conclusion of projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively.
- Self-driven to improve knowledge and skills on the job.
- Multitasking ability and productive under pressure.
- Ability to work well with others, to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with clients, beneficiaries and potential partners.
- Strong computing and basic data management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Business or Accounting degree mandatory and working experience in the health development sector will be an added advantage.
Please send a detailed CV and cover letter justifying your eligibility for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application closes two weeks following this publication.