Programme Analyst I
Supervisors: Technical Support Manager
Under the direction of the Program Analyst II, the Programme Analyst I will provide support on on-going programmes in the organization. Also, she will work in collaboration with the entire units to ensure optimum standard and quality of our services.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the implementation and management of all programmes required for the success of IHC’s projects.
- Provide monitoring and evaluation activities on projects and report as appropriate.
- Prepare project reports, including descriptive narrative.
- Represent InSiGHt Health Consulting limited as required.
- Remain informed on current issues and best practices in public health in Nigeria.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively.
- Self-driven to improve knowledge and skills on the job.
- Multitasking ability and productive under pressure.
- Ability to work well with others, to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with clients, beneficiaries and potential partners.
- Strong computing and basic data management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of time.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
A qualification in nursing, with 1-3 years of experience in the health sector. Experience in health development programmes or working with HMOs will be an advantage.
Please send a detailed CV and cover letter justifying your eligibility for the position to email@example.com. Application closes two weeks following this publication.